Results Retail Area
Achievements of our scenting solutions at the point of sale
1. Change of retention period and path in food retail store
During the scenting period, 63% of the consumers thought that they had stayed a shorter period on site.
Whereas the study showed that in fact, the actual retention period had increased.
2. Study TNS Market Research Institute - Food stores
Customer loyalty was 25% higher in the scented food stores than the European-wide benchmark in retail. Consumer experience results from four vital factors: Overall evaluation of point of sale, recommendation rate, repeat purchase intention, advantage compared to other food stores.
3. Change of customer impression and impulse buying rate
4. Scenting Coffee Machines
The amount of coffee consumed rose by plus 9% in relation to the daily average
Up to 62% increase in the customer flow surrounding the vending machine
The average retention period (per day) increased by up to 25%
The number of heavy users shot up from 27% to 54%
The number of regular customers who buy a coffee daily rose by 10%
Achievements of our sound solutions at the Point of Sale
5. Change of customer impression and impulse buying rate - Sound design
Results service sector
6. Improvements in bank sector